metallic paint faux finishes

metallic paint faux finishes
metallic ceiling

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Illuminated Jack o' Lanterns

http://www.nassaumuseum.com/spookyhalloween.html This is a link to a great Halloween exhibit, at the beautiful Nassau County Museum of Art. I am looking foward to participating this year, and carving a Jack 'o Lantern for the festivities, I can't imagine how cool 3000 illuminated pumpkins will be at night! Halloween is my favorite holiday, and these kind of community gatherings really get people in the celebratory mood. There are also several really good Haunted Houses in the area, my favorite being the Bayville Firehouse. This Haunted House is definitely not for the little ones, but more for a date night or group of people. Go on a rainy night! The numerous corn fields on Long Island and hayrides, pumpkin picking and festivities are in abundance so go have some Halloween fun! And go ahead eat your favorite candy bar...I know the Grand will be in ,my trick o treat bowl