metallic paint faux finishes

metallic paint faux finishes
metallic ceiling

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Long island faux finishing trends

In the last year I have been incorporating a lot of bling into my finishes. What I mean by bling, is the use of jewels, crystals and stones. The use of these elements adds a dimension to the finish that is luxurious, opulent and a ton of fun. The majority of these finishes have been done on ceilings, which makes sense because the jewels can not be touched. Lowers the risk of loosening them. I have used large gems, and a wide range of crystals. The array of jewels to be found are endless, and incorporating them into a faux finish, or stencil job is another creative way to create a design in a clients home that is unique, beautiful and very distinctive. To view the latest coffered ceiling using jewels and gems please visit my Facebook page.