metallic paint faux finishes

metallic paint faux finishes
metallic ceiling

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Teaching classes

WoW!! I post a few classes on my website and get inundated with e-mails, thanks for the interest! I will tell you about the upcoming classes I will be teaching at the Long Island Art League in October and November. I will be teaching 2 classes the first will be a n authentic lime plaster fresco, the students will recieve a panel prepared in plasters by me, they will then choose a designe there will be several and transfer to panel. We will mix pigments, water, and egg yoke together and create and egg tempura. The fresco will absorb the pigments for lovely results! The second class is a Faux technique class the students will create 3 samples, a tissue leather look, a stone plaster, and a stensiled technique, all techniques are "hands on" and the classes are alot of fun!! Bring your creativity!!!!For more info you can e-mail me or visit http://www.artleagueli.org